Did you know that rose gold jewelry can be used to compliment all skin types? But first, you must know how to choose the right jewelry for your skin tone. Rose jewelry comes in a number of styles and colors each of which is suited for a specific type of skin. So how do you ensure that the jewelry you select is just perfect for you? First, you need to determine the type of jewelry you like wearing. It could be necklaces, bracelets, earrings or a ring. It’s only after that when you should now go for something that compliments your skin type.
As a rule, you will either have a cool or warm skin tone. But just do you know where exactly you fall? Check out the color of the veins inside your arm. But even as you do so, there are other skin characteristics you might want to consider. Although rose gold Jewelry is known to work on all types of skin, you might want to look at whether you have the following skin types:
- Fair-skinned with red undertones. If you fall into this category, you might want to use silver. However, rose gold jewelry still works very well.
- Fair-skinned with pale undertones. There are a number of people who have no trouble adorning 18 karat gold on a pale skin. The high contrast you get will make you stand out from the crowd. However, if you want to maintain the radiance of the skin, anything between 9kt and 14kt gold would be great. Although you can use silver, rose gold jewelry works just fine.
- Mediterranean, lightly-tanned or olive. If there is any skin type that works with just about any type of metal, this is it. That’s why rose gold looks so great on people with this skin type. That doesn’t, however, imply that silver or diamonds will not look as great.
- Fair African, dark African, and Arabic skin. This type of skin can take on any form of jewelry, especially rose gold. Dark skin contrasts with any metal type thus making it very receptive to any jewelry, whether gold or silver. Rose gold jewelry will bring out the best in a dark-skinned individual.
- South-East Asian skin. Asian skin is very receptive to jewelry made from classic gold. If you want to bring out the softness of the Asian skin, rose gold jewelry is the best option.
Clearly, the warmer skin types have no problem wearing any kind of jewelry. It doesn’t matter if it is yellow, rose or white gold. Of course, if your skin color ranges from olive to dark African, you fall in this category. However, the color of your hair is just as important. If you change your hair color from brunette to blonde and vice versa, you need to implement corresponding changes in your jewelry. Dark-skinned blondes can adorn rose gold jewelry. Blonde pale skins, on the other hand, can have 9 karats or 14 karats gold.
No matter your skin type, rose gold is just great for you.